Recipe: Bread Pudding
Dailybhaskar.com | Apr 16, 2013, 17:26PM IST
A soft and spongy feast for your taste buds. This scrumptious dessert is easy to make and easier to eat. Indulge in the flavours of this delicious cream and bread preparation.
Here’s the recipe:
• 3 slices of bread
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 1 can powdered milk
• 1 cup boiling water
• 1 tsp. vanilla
1. Place bread in a baking dish after breaking it into small pieces.
2. Beat eggs and add sugar and salt.
3. Add the powdered milk, followed by the boiling water and vanilla.
4. Pour this mixture over the bread.
5. Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 325 degrees for about an hour.
7. Top it with whipped cream or ice cream.
Photo Courtesy: hungrypoodle.com