The healthiest and tastiest Indian breakfast: Paneer Ka Cheela
Mornings turn gloomy at the thought of breakfast for those who want to lose weight without making their tongues suffer. Worry no more!
Make tasty Paneer ka cheela every alternate day and stay healthy. This dish is easy to make and a treat for the taste buds.
Here’s the recipe:
· 1 cup gram flour
· ¼ tsp red chilli powder
· ¼ tsp dry coriander powder
· ¼ tsp turmeric powder
· Salt, to taste
· ½ cup grated paneer
· Chopped coriander
· 1 Green chilly (chopped)
1. Make a slightly thick batter with the flour, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and water.
2. Make some paneer filling with chopped coriander and green chilly.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil on a non-stick frying pan.
4. Pour a ladle of the batter on the pan and spread it evenly.
5. When it is almost done, sprinkle the Paneer filling on the batter.
6. Turn it over and cook the other side till done.
7. Serve with green chutney.
Photo courtesy: nidhiraizada.blogspot.com