· ½ tsp ground cardamom
· 1 tbsp vegetable oil
· 2 lobsters
· ½ tsp sugar
· 1 lemon
· 6 tbsp coriander (chopped)
· 1 tbsp coconut oil
· 1 tsp salt
· 1 tsp vegetable oil
· 1 tomato (finely chopped)
· 1piece ginger (finely chopped)
· ½ tsp red chilli powder
· ½ onions (finely chopped)
· ½ tsp salt
1. Slice the lobsters in half lengthways using a sharp knife.
2. Remove the claws and legs.
3. Discard the legs, intestinal vein and head. Keep the claws.
4. Clean the body and pat dry.
5. Open the claws and remove the meat. Set aside.
6. Preheat the grill.
7. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
8. Add the lobsters with the flesh side in the oil.
9. Cook for a 7-8 minutes.
10. Transfer the lobsters to a grill pan, keeping the flesh side up.
11. Sprinkle salt, ground green cardamom, sugar and coriander.
12. Sprinkle some coconut oil.
13. Grill for 8-10 minutes until cooked thoroughly.
14. Heat oil in another pan and cook the claw meat.
15. Add onion and fry for a few minutes until golden brown.
16. Add the claw meat and stir-fry for a while.
17. Add the ginger and stir-fry for a couple more minutes.
18. Add tomato and chilli powder and cook until the mix is dry.
19. Add salt.
20. Remove the lobsters from the grill.
21. Arrange the claw meat in the head cavities.
Photo courtesy: madcoyotejoesblahblahblog.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2017-18 DB Corp ltd., All Rights Reserved.