The best part about eating anything steamed is that it is not fried in oil, especially fish which already has its own fatty acids and can do without the excess oil.
Cook and experience the genuine Chinese flavor of steamed fish with a tint of garlic and ginger.
·1 medium ginger
·1 tbsp soya sauce
·2 bulbs garlic
·1 spring onion (cut into threads)
·Grounded black pepper
·2 tbsp oil
1. Pat the fish dry with a cloth after cleaning it properly.
2. Finely shred and chop the ginger and garlic.
3. Mix ginger and garlic with oil.
4. Stuff some mixture inside the fish.
5. Spread the remaining mixture on top of the fish.
6. Steam on high heat for 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle the soya sauce on fish.
Garnish with spring onion and pepper. Serve hot!
Photo courtesy: janetching.wordpress.com