Hot ‘Gobhi Paratha’ recipe for this winter!
- Dec 11, 2012, 15:08 PM IST
Stuffed with cauliflowers and spices, this paratha is a winter dish that must be enjoyed with curd and pickles.
Cook this tasty Paratha that will make your winters hot!
· 1 cup chopped cauliflower
· 3 cups wheat flour
· ½ cup besan
· ½ tsp. ajwain seeds
· 1 tsp. cumin seeds
· 3 tsp. red chilli powder
· 1 tsp amchur powder
· ½ tsp turmeric powder
· 1 tsp garam masala
· Salt to taste
1. Boil the cauliflower with a little salt till soft.
2. Drain the water completely.
3. Mix all the ingredients with the cauliflower and knead.
4. Don’t add water unless necessary.
5. Divide the dough into small portions.
6. Heat a tawa and spread a little oil.
7. Roll out one portion of the dough into a flat chapati using a little dry wheat flour to prevent sticking.
8. Now place this chapati onto the tawa and cook each side.
Serve hot with pickles!