Burger cravings are normally turned off by picking up the phones and dialing for home delivery. Wouldn’t it be great if you could just make them at home and eat to the heart’s content?
Finally a recipe that can to satisfy those ‘burger desiring’ taste buds of yours:
· ½ Kg ground chicken
· 2 burger buns
· 1 onion (Mashed)
· 4 slices hard cheese
· Lettuce leaves
· 2 tbsp. salt
· 5 tbsp. mayonnaise
· 5 tbsp. tomato ketchup
· 1½ tbsp. black pepper (ground)
· ¼ tsp. garlic powder
· ¼ tsp. mustard powder
1. Make small balls of the ground chicken and squish them in between your palms to make them flat. These are your patties.
2. On a non stick pan, heat both sides of the patties till well done
3. Sprinkle salt and some black pepper on top.
4. Place a Cheese slice on the top of the patty and top it with another patty. Wait till the cheese slightly melts. Take it off the pan.
5. Lay the buns on the pan and toast them slightly.
6. Make a sauce with mayonnaise, ketchup, black pepper, garlic powder, mustard powder and some salt.
7. Top the bun with lettuce leaves, the double patties, a thin layer of the mashed onion, and the prepared sauce.
8. Keep the other bun on top.
Your Burger’s ready to eat!
Photo Courtesy: http://theveeword.blogspot.in