Make Rich ‘n’ Creamy Potato soup
- Nov 30, 2012, 16:41 PM IST
Potato is a vegetable which is rarely missing from a ladies kitchen. All you need is some chicken stock and cheese to end up with a tasty creamy soup.
Best suited for winters, it not only satisfies the tongue but also soothes the hunger deep within.
3 tbsp. butter
2 onions (sliced)
2 potatoes (medium diced)
4 ½ cups chicken stock
2 tbsp. cream cheese
½ cup fresh milk
1 pinch nutmeg
1. Heat the butter in a pot.
2. Put the onions in cook till soft.
3. Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Pour in chicken stock and cover the pot.
5. Cook till the potatoes are tender.
6. Transfer the whole stock to a blender.
7. Blend till very smooth.
8. Transfer the soup back into the pot.
9. Add melted cream cheese.
10. When the cheese is completely mixed with the soup, add milk.
11. Whisk till smooth.