Samsung closes Galaxy Note II exchange offer, still available at Rs 27500
- Jul 02, 2013, 09:46 AM IST
Samsung has closed the Galaxy Note II 'smart exchange offer' on 30th of June as promised. But this has not stopped the phone to remain available at the exchange offer in online stores.
Flipkart is still Galaxy Note II at Rs 27500 under exchange offer, where the offer is available till the 20th of July. Saholic is also offering this phone under the exchange offer of Rs 10000 cash back on return of your selected old phone in working condition. Snapdeal also has the offer running till stocks last.
Meanwhile at the online store eBay India we are witnessing sellers offering new Galaxy Note 2 at a reduced price of about Rs 28100 or above.
About Galaxy Note 2
The Galaxy Note 2 is a 14.09 cm (5.55 inches) phablet with HD super amoled display screen for better clarity. The phablet has a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor and runs the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system and the Samsung TouchWiz user interface.
The phablet features the features like Smart Stay, Direct Call, Screen Recorder, Air View, Popup Note & Popup Play, Quick Command, Easy Clip and many more. It is accompanied by an enhanced S Pen for better handwriting and photo note. The Note 2 has an 8 megapixel primary rear camera with 4x digital zoom and a host of shooting modes. It is powered by a 3100 mAh battery.
- Here's how to get Samsung Galaxy Note 2 at less without trading your old phone
- Samsung Galaxy Note II exchange offer at Rs 10000 less, comes to online stores
- Faster, bigger, better: Two-times more powerful Galaxy Note 2 to be launched soon
- This multitasking phablet at Rs 15999 is a good competitor of Galaxy Note 2