Kandasana: The best yoga to cure impotence
- Apr 01, 2013, 13:47 PM IST
One of the most effective yoga for impotency, the Kandasana not only allows people to function sexually but benefits health on multiple levels. The posture resembles an onion bulb and hence its name Kanda which means bulbous.
How to perform:
1. With your legs stretched out in front, sit on the floor.
2. Keep your legs apart.
3. Fold your legs at the knee.
4. Using your hands, hold the fore part of the left and right foot
5. Pull the legs towards the body.
6. Twist the ankles facing the soles of feet towards your body.
7. Hold the feet to the chest.
8. Stay in this posture for a few seconds.
9. Return to the starting position slowly.
· It helps cure impotency
· It can cure a number of sexual disorders
· Makes the lower body more flexible
· Relieves joint pain
Photo courtesy: hindudatabase.blogspot.com