Feng Shui the art of balancing the flow of energy is based on the concept of chi, the life energy.
Here are some tips that would ensure success in business and professional life for you:
- Sit in the corner farthest from the entrance to the room to have a “command” position.
- Make sure your chair has a good bad support.
- Clear all clutter and make sure the office space is clean.
- Never sit in line with the door, as you will be in the path of negative energy. Keep your back toward a corner or a wall for support.
- Make sure workspace doesn't look straight out into a corridor or see the stairs, storage rooms, closets, elevators, escalators, or toilets.
- Place a healthy small potted plant on the desk for good luck.
- Never set their desk facing someone another person’s desk.
- Make sure you don't have bright lights in the office as it can make a person irritable.