Experiencing marital discord? Are fights and differences common in your household?
It might be the result of vaastu dosh at your home.
Here are some tips that can help you rectify those doshs:
1. If the south-west and north-west corner of the house is not constructed properly then difference between spouses are bound to occur. Vaastu dosh in these areas can also lead to extra-marital affairs.
2. Make sure you leave more empty space in the north-east corner than in the south-west corner of the house.
3. Couples should not sleep in the south-east corner of the house. Sleeping in this corner leads to stress and uneasiness.
4. The head of the family should never sleep in the north-east corner of the house and the son should not sleep in the south-west corner of the house. This may lead to conflicts in the family.
5. Couples should not sleep in the south-west corner of the house. This leads to boredom in marriage life.
6. If the kitchen is situated in the western and the main door in the southern part of the house then disputes are bound to occur.
7. If the kitchen or bathroom in situated in the north-east corner even then conflicts will occur.
8. More empty space in southern part of the house than in the northern part leads to stress among the women in the family.