Nothing replenishes a tired soul like a cool drink during summers. So, prepare this mouth watering strawberry and watermelon yogurt and refresh your tastebuds.
• Watermelon chunks (seedless): 1 ½ cups
• Strawberries: ½ cup
• Yogurt: 1 cup
• Strawberry crush: 1tbsp
• Honey: 2 tsp
• Ice cubes (crushed): 5-6
• Fresh mint leaves and sliced strawberries: for garnishing
• Freeze strawberries and watermelon in the freezer.
• In a blender, put frozen strawberries, watermelon, yogurt, strawberry crush, honey and crushed ice, and grind.
• Pour the mixture into glasses and garnish with mint leaves.
• Refreshing strawberry and watermelon yogurt is ready to be served.
Image courtesy: Blogspot.com