Al Waleed Bin Talal sues Forbes for UNDERESTIMATING his wealth!
Find out more by clicking on the following slides
- 2 of 9Al Waleed Bin Talal is a Saudi Arabian business tycoon and investor. He is a member of the Saudi royal family.Founder, CEO, and owner of Kingdom Holding Company, his personal wealth was estimated to be US $18 billion as of March 2012. Arabian Business ranked him as the most influential Arab in the world.The Bloomberg Billionaires Index listed Talal as the 10th-richest man in the world, with an estimated net worth of US $28.7 billion.
- 3 of 9Talal has made major investments in companies such as Apple, Twitter, News Corp and real estate and luxury hotel properties across the world.The prince has two children-- Reem and Khalid-- from his first wife Dalal bint Saud, who he divorced. He is now married to 29-year-old Ameera al-Taweel.
- 4 of 9Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal owns the Kingdom Resort and Promotion Palace in the city of Hay al Huda. The former has three lakes integrated with splendid gardens, and that is where the prince entertains his guests.The Promotion Palace is called so because it is frequently shown in videos for the promotion of public relations. The palace has three swimming pools and a mosque on the left and another palace next to it.According to Time Magazine, the $300 million sand-colored palace has 317 rooms, adorned with 1,500 tons of Italian marble, silk oriental carpets, gold-plated faucets and 250 TV sets."It has four kitchens, for Arabic, Continental and Asian cuisines, and a fifth just for dishing up desserts, run by chefs who can feed 2,000 people on an hour's notice. There is also a lagoon-shaped pool and a 45-seat basement cinema."
- 5 of 9Talal has made major investments in companies such as Apple, Twitter, News Corp and real estate and luxury hotel properties across the world.The prince has two children-- Reem and Khalid-- from his first wife Dalal bint Saud, who he divorced. He is now married to 29-year-old Ameera al-Taweel.
- 6 of 9Al-Waleed Bin Talal owns over 300 cars, including a diamonds and Swarovski crystal-studded Mercedes Benz SL 600. His fleet of cars also includes a Rolls-Royce Phantom and several Ferraris.Talal is also the owner of an exclusive handmade diamond Ducati motorcycle, which an estimated price of about $4.8 million.
- 7 of 9
The Saudi prince remains actively involved in charitable activities thorugh the Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundations.
- 8 of 9
- 9 of 9