Why spend Rs 45500 on iPhone? Get more gadgets in less
- Nov 02, 2012, 13:57 PM IST
Apple’s latest iPhone 5 is expected today in India. The phone is going to cost a whopping Rs 45500 for the 16 GB device. Are you ready to part with this big an amount for the iPhone.
This is the festive season. People will look for products that cost less and give them the opportunity to get more for the family is a welcome suggestion. So we bring you options you can avail in India within Rs 45500.
The Apple iPhone is 4G LTE ready, built on A6 chip, has a 4 inch retina display and an 8 megapixel iSight camera.
(1) You can opt for a Samsung Galaxy S3, which has the Android Ice cream sandwich and has an 8 megapixel camera. The memory is 16 GB which is equal to iPhone 5. The display is larger 4.8 inches and better than the retina. This will cost you Rs 34990 and so with the remaining amount you buy a Micromax Funbook Talk tablet at Rs 7499 for your kid. And you also save some for a Pizza party or a box of sweets.
(2) You can also opt for the HTC One X which also uses a micro SIM, has an 8 megapixel camera like the iPhone 5. The screen is larger with 4.7 Super LCD 2 HD screen with HTC quality. This will cost you Rs 34999. Get a Nikon Coolpix at buy Rs 13500 16.1 megapixel camera and you will be ready to rock thid Diwali.
Yes, these are not 4G ready. But 4G is limited to only 3 cities in India and so, this concern can be easily justified.
(3) Fine, in case you are looking for a 4G ready phone, here you go at much low cost. Yes this one from Huawei Ascend P1 LTE which is a 4.3 inch phone with dual core processor and an 8 megapixel camera. The phone is expected at about Rs 25000. With the rest of the money get a Panasonic 32 inches HD TV which will cost about Rs 21000.
(4) Another exciting choice will be to get the Google Nexus which will definitely be priced below Rs 40000. Alas, they don’t ship these devices in India. And with the saving you do -- just chill.