Maria Sharapova to Serena Williams, meet the richest sporting beauties!
Find out more by clicking on the following slides
- 2 of 11Number 1-Maria SharapovaTotal income - 29 million USDPrize money - 6 million USDEndorsements - 23 million USDRanked three on WTA ratings, Sharapova leads the rich girls’ gang.
- 3 of 11Number 2- Serena WilliamsTotal income - 18.2 million USDPrize money - 3.2 million USDEndorsements - 15 million USDReigning world number one, Serena Williams missed lot of matches last year owing to injuries.
- 4 of 11Number 3- Li NaTotal income - 18.2 million USDPrize money - 3.2 million USDEndorsements- 15 million USDAsia’s first and only Grand Slam winner endorses biggies like Samsung, Nike, and Mercedes.
- 5 of 11Number 4- Victoria AzarenkaTotal income - 15.7 million USDPrize money - 6.7 million USDEndorsements - 9 million USDThe Belarusian bombshell and the Australian Open winner endorses Nike, Wilson, American Express, and Red Bull among others.
- 6 of 11Number 5- Danica PatrickTotal income - 15 million USDPrize money - 6 million USDEndorsements- 9 million USDStar racer Danica Patrick is the only woman driver to win an IndyCar Series race.
- 7 of 11Number 6 – Kim Yu-naTotal income - 14 million USDSouth Korea’s star figure skater won her second career World Championship this February.
- 8 of 11Number 7- Caroline WozniackiTotal income - 13.6 million USDPrize money - 2.6 million USDEndorsements - 11 million USDThe Danish beauty endorses 10 brands, despite failing to win a single title.
- 9 of 11Number 8 - Agnieszka RadwańskaTotal income - 7.4 million USDPrize money - 4.9 million USDEndorsements - 2.5 million USDIn news recently for her nude photo shoot, the Polish World Number 4 endorses Lotto among other brands.
- 10 of 11Number 9- Ana IvanovicTotal income - 7 million USDPrize money - 1 million USDEndorsements - 6 million USDThe Serbian siren and current world number 15 has inked a lifetime deal with Adidas.
- 11 of 11Number 10- Paula CreamerTotal income - 5.5 million USDPrize money - 1 million USDEndorsements - 4.5 million USDGolfer Paula Creamer endorses a series of top brands, the principle ones being Adidas and Citizen watches.
Stories You May Be Interested In