1 Tuk Tuk, 10 Countries; This Indian Travelled 10,000km to the UK for Only One Reason
Find out more by clicking on the following slides
- 2 of 8Modifications on the tuk tukAfter thoroughly revising his tuk tuk Rabelli embarked on a zero emission journey. The tuk tuk has a dedicated Facebook page and we decided to hop on the ride to show you the sights of the journey.
- 3 of 8Covering 10 countriesThe Indian leg of the ambitious solar journey went through Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai before the tuk tuk had to be shipped to Iran for the overland journey to UK.
- 4 of 8Iran - the first country in the overland journey after IndiaIn Iran Rabelli gave lift to strangers and a post on the page read, "Picking up Strangers and dropping them off to next destination, amazing landscapes and making people smile!"
- 5 of 8Not enough time in BulgariaAs per page, Rabelli liked the country and the time spent there wasn't enough, same was reflected in the post on the page which read, "Bulgaria!! my experience ended before it started!! 72 Hours is not justice to Bulgaria!"
- 6 of 8In HungaryRabelli arrived with his tuk tuk in Hungary and met up with the a family of other tuk tuks in capital Budapest.
- 7 of 8After finishing the Austrian leg of the journey"Bye Bye Austria!! Such a lovely time I had! thanks for all the support!," the page posted.
- 8 of 8Arriving in FranceAnd posted on the FB page was, "Beautiful weather has welcomed me in France, and is following me through out along with good friends!!"
Stories You May Be Interested In