PHOTOS: Go back in time at these five magical places in Italy
Find out more by clicking on the following slides
- 2 of 6ROME-Rome is bestowed with monuments like Forum, Vatican and the Pantheon. Imagine looking at them in full glory. With moonlight falling on the architectures, Rome looks just magnificent at night. Enjoy the ethnic Italian cuisine at the open air restaurants under the dark blanket of sky.
- 3 of 6VENICE-Venice is surely one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Some call it ‘La Serenissima’, meaning the most beautiful. Taking a gondola ride in the waters at midnight with the boatman singing Italian love songs is divine. Your visit to Venice will surely be an unforgettable experience.
- 4 of 6MILAN-Milan is officially the fashion capital of the world. Sauvé sense of fashion and beauty is synonym to the people of Milan. Panoramic view of the mountains and glistening lakes are idyllic for a serene vacation. The city looks divine at night. Imagine yourself strolling around the stone paved alleys lit with yellow lights. The experience will be magical.
- 5 of 6FLORENCE-It is the birthplace of “the change” commonly known as the ‘Renaissance’. It is an amalgamation of art and architecture. Museums which hold the works of Leonardo da Vinci, Michael Angelo, Raphael and Botticell are a must see. A nightly stroll through famed Ponte Vecchio, Boboli Gardens and into the Duomo will be cherished by you forever.
- 6 of 6SIENA-Situated on the landscapes of Tuscany, it is complimented with bright green hills and adored with cypress trees. Stand at the Piazza del Campo at night and imagine centuries-old Il Palio horse race rushing past you. The ancient ruins of the city will take you on a stroll through history.
Stories You May Be Interested In