What did Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart do on their private holiday?
Find out more by clicking on the following slides
- 2 of 7Robert Pattinson:"The only one that’s coming to mind is when I had a national football goalkeeper’s strip -- (a soccer jersey from the U.K. national team) -- given to me when I was about 10. I remember wearing that for about three months afterwards. The morning I got it was a massive deal."
- 3 of 7Kristen Stewart:My most memorable holiday moments include the time spent with my family during the Christmas season.”
- 4 of 7Taylor Lautner:"I just love getting a huge group of family together. I mean, I have so much fun with my entire family. I have a lot of them and we’re all over the country, but it’s always great when we all get together and just spend that time."
- 5 of 7Nikki Reed:"Last year, I took my family on our first vacation ever together in my whole life. We went skiing and it was unbelievable. All I want to do is make that happen again this year. It won’t though -- I’m going to go back (to) be with (my husband Paul McDonald's) family. But, it was wonderful."
- 6 of 7Peter Facinelli:"I have so much fun with Halloween all the time. This year I was going to dress up as a huge centipede but couldn’t find the costume. But I also have fun with Easter. I dress up as the Easter Bunny and hop around the yard. And then Christmas…I can’t narrow it down to one."
- 7 of 7Elizabeth Reaser:"I love Thanksgiving with my family and just eating a lot of stuffing -- and hanging out."
Stories You May Be Interested In