Movie Review Hunterrr: A hopeless adult comedy that will test your sanity
1. Hunterrr has sex lingo, it has a sex maniac, exactly one sex scene and no real story line.
2. The film offers so much time travelling, it can question anyone’s patience and sanity. It rigorously keeps going 20 years back in time, then comes to present day, again six months back, 2 months forward, and finally ends on present day.
3. Hunterrr is yet another failed attempt at making a good adult comedy, yet again letting the audience get disappointed. Perhaps, the makers had smartly included all the wetness inducing stuff in the trailer itself. So we suggest you see the trailer of the film on loop to keep yourself in oblivion that Bollywood is capable of delivering a decent adult comedy.
4. Gulshan Devaiah and Radhika Apte mange to deliver a half decent performance even in a film like this.
5. The beginning of the film offers scope for laughter but as the film paces towards interval it loses all scope for any sort of entertainment. Post interval, it becomes a challenge to sit through the rest of the film.
6. Seems like the director of the film Harshavardhan Kulkarni only concentrated on the beginning of the film and let the spot boys mentor the rest of the film because there is a stark difference between how the film stars and how it finally ends.
7. The music of the film is not something that you will hum as you exit the theatres, but there are some tracks that have interesting lyrics.
8. While too many things happening in the film leave the audience confused, the super slow pace post interval can also make one almost lose temper.
9. Should you watch this film? Well, everybody is responsible for his/her own decisions; don‘t blame us later.
10. All in all, Hunterrr will leave you exasperated.