Jeevan Mantra Desk | Last Modified - Jun 24, 2011, 05:57 PM IST
We all have five senses — taste, hearing, sight, smell, and touch. But, some people claim to have sixth sense.
The sixth sense is an intuitive feeling that you sometimes have that tells you that something good or bad is going to happen. It enables a human to see the past, present and future. This power also helps him to understand the nature of any person better. But, everyone does not posses such power.
According to palm readers, there are certain signs on the palm that can help you identify asuch people. If any person has these signs then he/she possesses sixth sense.
- If a person has a cross sign on the shani parvat (region below your middle finger) and a clear head line.
- If a person has tribhuj (triangle sign) or chaturbhuj (quadrilateral sign) on the Guru parvat (region below index finger) or shani parvat.
- If a person has a clear shani parvat and if surya rekha (line below the index finger) joins the head line.
- If a person has a tribhuj or chaturbhuj sign on the chandra kshetra (the area on the other end of the thumb).
- If a person has a cross sign on rahu kshetra or if any line from the rahu kshetra intersects the head line.
Such people have special powers. But, if due to some planetary changes these sign vanish from your palm then even your powers will vanish.