Daily Bhaskar | Last Modified - Jun 06, 2018, 10:33 PM IST
Jharkhand board council declared the class 12th result for science and commerce stream on June 7th . JAC board chairman, Arvind Pratap Singh said, The result for 12th class examination announced on June 7th on its official website jac.ac.in.
- Jharkhand board will announce name of toppers in next 10 days. JAC Chairman Arvind Pratap Singh says, board will re-evaluate the answersheet of top 10 students and then announce the topper list in order to avoid any mistake or discrepancy
- Girls outweighs boys in Jharkhand board 12th result, girls passing percentage is 49.73% and boys passing percentage is 47.79%
- Jharkhand board class 12th result declared, passing percentage for science students is 48.34 and commerce students is 67.49%
- This year approximately 7.8 lakh students were appeared for class 10th and class 12th examination. These examinations were organized in 1490 centers across the Jharkhand district.
- JAC Board is expected to announce result of class 12th today at 12 pm. However only science and commerce result will be declared today. Students of class 12th arts stream needs to wait more as the result for the same are expected to be announce in the third week of june. This academic year, Jharkhand board class 12th examinations were held from March 8 to April 3rd.
Meanwhile, result for class 10th examination is expected to be announced before June 10th and result for class 12th arts stream is expected to be out in the 3rd week of June. In academic year 2017-18, approximately 432,000 candidates were appeared for Class 12th science and commerce stream examination which were held between March 8 to March 27 2018.
Last year, class 12th science stream passing percentage was 52.35% and for commerce stream it was 60.09% which was lower than the passing percentage of year 2016.