Daily Bhaskar | Last Modified - Jun 01, 2018, 12:25 PM IST
Rajasthan Board of secondary education (RBSE) Ajmer will declare their class 12th arts result today i.e. on June 1, 2018 at 6:15 pm. Rajasthan education minister Vasudev Devnani will declare the class 12th humanities result today at the board office in Ajmer.
Students who have appeared for class 12th arts examination his year can visit the official board website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and rajresults.nic.in to check their exam results. Around 537259 students have registered for the RBSE 12th arts examination this year.
- Result is declared on the official and Dainik Bhaskar, click here to check your Rajasthan Board 12th Arts result - https://www.bhaskar.com/india-result/rajasthan-board-12th-arts-result.html
-Rajasthan Board 12th Arts result decalred, soon will be available on the board official website and on Dainik Bhaskar.
- Rajasthan Board 12th Arts Result 2018 has been announced by the education minister Vasudev Devnani in the press conference. He is announcing the passing percentage, toppers name and scores right from the Rajasthan board office in Ajmer
- Rajasthan 12th arts result for the academic year 2017-18 will be announced soon, press conference has started in Ajmer board office
- Result may declare a bit earlier than the schedule time, expected to be announced by 6 pm instead of 6:15 pm
- This year approximately 9 lakh students have appeared for the class 12th examination. Just like last two years, this year also Rajasthan board won't be declaring any merit list since board has been facing some challenges internally thats why from 2017 they have stopped releasing the merit list.
- Class 12th students waiting for their board 12th arts result 2018 are advised to keep their admit cards or roll number handy to save time while checking the result. Though the results are scheduled to be announced at 6:15 pm but some sources are suggesting that the result might get declared sooner from the already scheduled time.
- Education Minister Vasudev Devnani is about to reach the board office in Ajmer to announce the Rajasthan 12th Arts result 2018 for the session year 2017-18
- Rajasthan board is supposed to announce their 12th arts result for session 2017-18 within next half hour and thereafter the result would be made available to students on boards official website and alternatively on Dainik Bhaskar result page.
- For Rajasthan 12th arts 2018 examination, approximately 5 Lakh 37 thousand and 259 students had registered. Rajasthan board has issued an official press statement on thursday saying that 12th arts result for session year 2017-18 will be declared on the official website on 1st June 2018
- RBSE or Rajasthan Board will be releasing its 12th arts result 2018 on its official website by 6:15 pm. Hopefully result will be declared by the education minister in next one hour and after sometime the same will be uploaded on the board official website
- Once the result is formally declared by the education minister Vasudev Devnani at the Ajmer board office, students can check their results on rajasthan board official website or alternatively students can also visit dainik bhaskar website to check result.
- Last year, total 89.05 percent students had passed the class 12th arts examination out of total 565,930 students who appeared the exam. Girls outperformed in comparison to boys as 91.35% girls cleared the exam whereas only 87.04 boys have passed the exam.
- Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has earlier declared the result for Class 12th Science and commerce stream on 23rd may at 6:15 pm. Passing percentage for boys is 85.08 out of which 97095 students falling under first division. In total 45711 boys scored second division & only 323 boys are falling under third division category.
Rajasthan board has successful conducted the class 12th arts examination or the session 2017-18 in month of Mar-Apr. Though, Rajasthan board has already released result for Rajasthan Class 12th Science and Commerce streams.
RBSE organized class 12the examination at 5,507 centers across the state where approximately 826,000 students had enrolled themselves, out of which 42,665 students enrolled for commerce stream 246,254 for science and 537,359 in arts. To organize the results smoothly board had chosen 415 centers & made the complete security arrangements. Close circuit television & CCTV cameras were installed at the center.